NetSuite 2020.2 New Release Demo
Auto create Posting Transactions from Bank Import
This 2020.2 release, you can now automate the creation and matching of transactions with the imported bank statement data. You now have the ability to auto-create and auto-match the transactions below:
■ Deposits and charges for bank account
■ Charges and refunds for credit card accounts
Aside from this, there is a new banking import history page that shows the status of your bank statement import. Also, they are now excluding identified duplicate bank statement transactions in the Match Bank Data page.
Balancing Segments 2020.2 Enhancements
Starting with 2020.2 release, users will be able to:
- Automate the intersegment elimination process when Balancing Segments are used for intra-company use cases with different Due To and Due From accounts.
- Get Information about cash balancing segment value.
- Update balancing journals on process re-run.
Learn the new features for SuiteAnalytics Workbook for NetSuite 2020.2 like the use of multiple datasets under one workbook, ease of formula creations, and other UI enhancements.
Advance Numbering feature is designed to provide NetSuite user with
- Flexible setup for document and transaction numbering that reflects various requirements of local countries
- Automated multiple numbering sequences per transaction type including the fiscal year and selected criteria
Expense Report Policies
In NetSuite 2020.2, you can now define policies to limit the expenses your employees can enter. When creating an expense policy, you can set up the following:
■ set a start date and end date on which the policy is valid
■ define filters for the application of the policy
■ determine how to apply the limit
The training agenda covers the audience who will benefit from this new feature, user benefits, pre-requisites & setup, feature overview and demo session.
Memorized Transactions & GL Impact Printing
Enhancements to Memorized Transactions (Support for Scripting and SuiteFlow on Automatically Created Memorized Transactions):
- A general preference to select whether automatic memorized transactions will be created by -System- or by the user who last edited the memorized transaction definition or memorized transaction template.
- This will allow server-side scripting and SuiteFlow on these transactions.
-User role and employee inactivation will be checked before every posting
Enhancements to GL Impact Printing, allowing you to print:
- GL impact of a transaction for all accounting books. (Single and bulk printing is supported for all accounting books)
- GL impact of a transaction directly from the transaction page without the need to go to the GL Impact page
- GL impact per subsidiary
- GL impact via SuiteScript 2.0
SuiteFlow Localization & Transform Record
Learn the new NetSuite Workflow features this NetSuite 2020.2: Localization - enables you to initiate workflows according to subsidiary, and Redirect without Saving - enables you to Transform NetSuite records and be redirected to the new record
Sample code to get all search formula columns using result.columns
This presentation will describe the steps on to get all search formula columns using result.columns using SuiteScript 2.0
How to set Billing Schedule Report in NetSuite
This video describes the steps on how to easily set Billing Schedule Report in NetSuite.
Watch as our NetSuite experts takes you through each step and guides through each screen.
SuiteCommerce Display in Webstore
This presentation will describe the steps on creating a custom workflow that will automatically display a newly created item in NetSuite on your SuiteCommerce or SuiteCommerce Advanced site.
Starting the conversation is easy.
You're just a few keystrokes away from a conversation that could change your business.
Leave us a message, and we will reply shortly.