Why Should Magento Customers Adopt NetSuite?
NetSuite is the #1 ERP system in the market today. It is one of the most flexible and scalable ERP systems. Once the NetSuite system is installed it will expand as your business grows. You will never have to install another back-office system, it’s a back-office system you will never outgrow. NetSuite powers over 21,000 customers worldwide.
With NetSuite integration, you get better visibility of your customers. Magento has access to customer data stored in NetSuite in real time, such as order status and history. This means your customers have access to all their interactions with your business in one place. NetSuite provides a single source of truth for customer data.
*Get special Magento/NetSuite Integration and Upaya's services pricing when you purchase a NetSuite license through Upaya*
Unlock the power of Magento and NetSuite with Upaya’s seamless Magento NetSuite integration capabilities
Upaya’s Magento modules to NetSuite Integration are fully automated and all of the data is real time. Our seamless integration solution will let you focus on increasing sales and fulfillment, while eliminating order entry errors and saving time and overhead costs.
Upaya has been a premier solutions provider for the last 14 years. We work closely with Magento customers and help them integrate with NetSuite to grow their business by unlocking the combined power of these two products.
Integration of Magento and NetSuite is key to maximize your ROI from both systems. There are many pre-built integration connectors available across the marketplace. However, the vast majority of merchants opt to work with a solution provider who has a track record of successful Magento NetSuite integrations. Upaya has this proven and successful track record. We have completed over 750+ projects and have over 150+ years of combined NetSuite & Magento experience.
- Reduced cost and errors: Over 165% increase in Order Management Efficiency.
- Consistent Product Information in Real-Time: Over 80% increase in order numbers and order size.
- 360 Degree View of Customer: Over 73% increase in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Fewer Manual Processes: Over 85% manual processes eliminated and seamlessly automated workflows put in place.
- One –time set up fixed cost no recurring subscription fees.
What makes Magento the best eCommerce platform?
- Automatic Synch of Inventory and Product Info
- Export item data from NetSuite to Magento
- Real-time update of inventory levels from NetSuite to Magento
- Consolidate and update multiple warehouses in NetSuite to Magento
- Multiple pricing tiers and multiple currencies supported
- Automatic Synch of Sales Orders, Customers & Billing Info
- Import sales orders from Magento into NetSuite
- Import customer data from Magento to NetSuite
- Import billing information for all sales orders from Magento to NetSuite
- Automate recurring sales orders
- Support multiple payment gateways
- Create customers from Magento in NetSuite
- Export Sales Order history from NetSuite to Magento
- Automatic Export of Fulfillment & Shipping Data from NetSuite to Magento
- Export fulfilled sales order status from NetSuite to Magento in real-time
- Export shipping details from NetSuite to Magento for fulfilled sales orders in real-time
- Support partial fulfillment of orders
- Invoice generation in NetSuite and/or Magento
- Magento NetSuite Integration Add-On Features
- Synchronize credit memos between Magento and NetSuite
- Sync group items from Magento with kit items in NetSuite
- Export manual sales orders taken in NetSuite to Magento
- Import order cancellations from Magento to NetSuite
- Support additional payment gateways
- Any other feature/functionality required
B2B Module Magento 2
B2B ecommerce made easy with one of the best eCommerce Platforms Magento 2. Convey your business to another level by changing your webstore into a notable B2B online business answer for Magento 2. Deceive competitors and create a persistently creating base of standard clients with one B2B Suite.
- Makes a coordinated seller base,
- Set accurate access obstacles,
- Change assessing procedure,
- Lowers difficulties on returns,
- Grant epic store credits.
Mangento - 2.0 - another stage engages brands, retailers, and relationships across B2C and B2B associations to rapidly and very economically, pass on interfacing with omnichannel shopping experiences. Magento 2.0 moreover offers redesigned execution and flexibility, new features to help change rates, and business nimbleness and effectiveness improvements. The new stage in like manner develops our open source inheritance and offers unrivaled versatility and progression opportunities to our global ecosystem of partners and developers.
The truth is B2B sellers haven't acknowledged modernized exchange with comparative energy of their B2C associates. Nonetheless, those that don't move, only occasionally persevere. 12 percent of B2B bargains happen on the web, so on the off chance that you're expecting your customers would not really like to buy on the web, you're leaving behind a significant chance.
Why B2B associations need to get locally accessible now.
- B2B buyers are modernized local people and getting more dynamic.
- 42 percent of B2B associations report higher solicitation regards from online clients
- Cells drive or effect in overabundance of 40% of pay
- 68 percent of B2B customers need to do their assessment on the web
Starting the conversation is easy.
You're just a few keystrokes away from a conversation that could change your business.