Available Jobs at Upaya
Business Development Representative – NetSuite
We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in the fast paced and competitive world of technology sales?
Are you customer focused?
Does a career in technology interests you?
Then read on….
Duties and responsibilities include:
You will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Qualifying and producing quality leads
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the NetSuite solution
- Analyzing prospect’s needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Present NetSuite’s products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 5+ year of business experience.
- 3+ year experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web hosted products, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions.
- Selling experience into or working with enterprise or mid-market accounts.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals in a comparable role.
- Successful direct and new business sales experience required.
- Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Previous knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
Adaptive Insights Implementation Consultant (Certified by Adaptive)
Are you a superstar? Are you looking to be challenged, and feel like your work is valued? Does turning complicated obsolete excel models into valuable management tools excite you? If so, we're looking for you.
Adaptive Insights Implementation Consultant (Certified by Adaptive) needed for the Finance and Business Intelligence practice in a rapidly-growing local consulting firm. Applicant should be experienced in providing premier client service, able to effectively manage multiple client engagements simultaneously, and provide superior work product with minimal supervision.
Adaptive Insights Implementation Consultant will assist clients in transferring their financial plans (budgets, forecasts, reports) from spreadsheets to Adaptive Insights. As part of an implementation team, under the direction of a team leader, to complete implementation tasks within the project timeline. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. Experience with enterprise planning systems (Essbase, Cognos, etc.) or financial management applications desired.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports within Adaptive Planning
- Analyzing spreadsheet-based financial models
- Consulting with clients on budgeting and planning best practices
- Responding to client support questions and requests via phone and em
- Interacting with Adaptive Insights support team to troubleshoot client problems and resolve client questions
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with client personnel at all levels within an organization;
- Resourcefulness with a “can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Advanced/Expert Excel knowledge with a skillset focused on modeling, reporting, and data analysis;
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with enterprise planning software and/or financial application software desired, Adaptive Insights experience a plus;
- Desire to work as a consultant
- Atleast 6-7 yrs of industry experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting & bookkeeping
- Atleast 2-3 Adaptive Implementation project experience covering planning, reporting, standard integratio
- Qualification; M.Com/CA Inter, ICFAI candidate
NetSuite | ERP Implementation Consultant
Are you an ERP or CRM consultant tired of being on the road all the time? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Upaya is seeking skilled ERP Implementation Consultants looking to re-tool for the hottest trend in business systems today. You will be responsible for delivering implementation services to customers of Upaya. This position will assess customer functional requirements, develop a plan to configure, customize and deliver solutions within the NetSuite platform.
- 1-3 years experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Solid experience in change management and Business Process Mapping in support and / or in conjunction with a major IS initiative.
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Accounting (Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, Commissions), Sales Force Automation (Returns, Team Selling), Marketing Campaigns and Web presence (Net or Ecommerce, Shopping carts, Website layout).
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative.
- Excellent client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute on an implementation plan.
- Experience with software in an ASP environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as a PSM at NetSuite: Microsoft Dynamics SL | GreatPlains | CRM | NAV | AX | QuickBooks | SalesForce.com |Upshot |ACT | Goldmine |MAS 90z| Siebel |Oracle |SAP |PeopleSoft |JD Edwards | Sage.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:
- office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Independent driving ability
Internship available with Upaya - The Solution, Inc.
As an intern you will be introduced and trained on NetSuite software. The responsibility will include all aspects of software engineering to understand and then customize Suitelets per customer requirements.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. education is a requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for throughout the school year. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
NetSuite | Technical Consultant
This position requires heavy interaction with customers, Upaya application developers, and Upaya implementation teams. This individual will be a part of the team that scopes, designs, develops and deploys custom automations and workflow solutions for our customers using the NetSuite SuiteFlex™ platform.
- Apply Best Practices in defining custom solutions on NetSuite’s SuiteFlex™ platform.
- Assist in pre–sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation.
- Gather business/technical requirements through interview and analysis.
- Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs.
- Oversee the development of code by our development team per system design documents.
- Conduct user acceptance testing for complex solutions.
- Track and report project progress to appropriate parties using MS Office, MS Project and Visio.
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring sessions for junior resources, and other strategic initiatives.
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics computer science or engineering is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience at either a Tier 1 consulting firm or in the professional services organization of a major business applications vendor.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and maintaining client/server and/or web applications with a Relational Database backend (Oracle preferred).
- Technical background, experience in system architecture, object–oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
- Ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging.
- Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools.
- Knowledge or hands–on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Functional, technical, implementation and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with the application integration layer and customization environment of at least one major ERP or CRM application: SAP — ABAP, BAPI, Oracle — Open Interface Tables, PL/SQL,Siebel — escript, SalesForce.com — APEX.
- Experience with one of the following business applications is a must: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested in joining our team? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself.